FEES FOR SERVICES
Edna J. Bautista is a Florida Notary Public authorized to perform marriages throughout the State of Florida. Wedding Ceremonies by Edna is also authorized to process Florida Resident and Non-Florida Resident marriage license applications by mail .
Weddings by Edna's fees for performing marriage ceremonies vary from $150-$400. Your fixed fee is determined by wedding day/date, type of wedding, if you want to include your Marriage License purchase and distance to wedding venue. Please contact us for your customized fee.
All inclusive service fixed fee includes customizing, preparing and performing the Wedding Ceremony or Marriage Vows Renewal and travel to venue destination.
MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL
Couples may obtain a valid Florida Marriage License by mail but only through an authorized coordinator. Weddings by Edna is one of the very few Central Florida Officiants authorized as a "Marriage License Coordinator " to obtain a marriage license by mail for couples marrying in Florida. Our fee includes your State of Florida Marriage License fee.
Regardless of if you live in Florida or are from out of state and are coming to Florida to get married, we can process the marriage license application for you and have it ready the day of the wedding! Save time, all you have to do is get married, we do the rest! If you are interested in this service please visit our Contact Page on this website or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more information about how this works. Contact us immediately, the sooner we get the process started the better!
WHAT WE DO
* Free 1 hour pre-contract complementary consultation to discuss my services.
*Unlimited access for consultation or questions prior to ceremony.
*Travel time to your ceremony site and up to 2 hours on site pre/post and during ceremony included
* Ceremony design, vows writing or assistance with your own vows creation included. Bilingual service designed and delivered at no additional cost included.
* Religious or Non-Religious ceremonies performed according to your personal requests and specifications included .
* Optional sound system including microphone and wedding music (4 song limit) during ceremony - available only if requested.
*Optional Ceremony rehearsal attendance available - optional and at additional cost.
* Completion and immediate submission of your marriage documents to appropriate County Clerk of the Court, included.
A deposit of 50% of the service fee is required at time of reservation. Deposit payments or final payments in advance may be made by Credit Card on this website or via PayPal or Zelle.
Final payment must be paid no later than one (1) week before service via cash or credit card.
A Florida marriage license is NOT REQUIRED for Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremonies.
For more information please email: email@example.com OR visit our contact page OR call us at (407)516-1268.